Monday 27 June 2011

In the works

I keep going on about how I have corsets I am in the middle of making, indeed so but until the busks arrive I cannot complete them, I have some unusual patterns with these orders; (these images do not belong to me I am just showing the style of corset I am making)

First of all I am making two Ribbon corsets, one in brocade with shoulder straps and one out of pvc.. this is an authentic and original ribbon corset



The next one I am making is very rare, from an original patent, I have to pattern it completely from scratch. Similar to this one but with pretty heart shapes in the pattern!

This next one is a corset that I will be making for myself at 14", I just fell in love with the pattern/design... hope it turns out well, I will be adding a front modesty panel though I think as I love the unusual front fastenings

Also I have some normal S-shape corsets similar to the second corset shown here to do, in fact three in total. also seen below

Along with this I am going to make a pretty mesh corset and a skeleton corset, I just love them.
skeleton;

and mesh corsets are well corsets made with mesh ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment