Wednesday 21 March 2012

little teaser

Creative juices are flowing… I feel more inspiration seeping into my cranium. In other words, I have an idea for a corset. Sadly though, this one won’t suit me L as it’s a bit too ‘cutesy’ for my tastes which is a shame because I really want to make it. Never fear, I have found a buyer for said corset which I actually prefer because it means it can be made to fit someone rather than being crafted to stock sizes and they never fit properly.

It’s quite an elaborate design; with lace, suspenders and rhinestones… oh I can’t wait!!
I’m not going to reveal anything ;) this design is top secret until I have finished making it so that the corset will be unique.

On another note I do have more designs in the pipeline which I will be making to fit those that want them. Email if you’re interested in perhaps getting one of these corsets... they will be at a cheaper rate than I would normally charge for a custom corset.

Also I am working on a new corset for myself. 14” of course but it is to go with one of my outfits for a festival this year. I can’t wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment