Saturday 17 March 2012

Steampunk corset reprised

On thinking carefully I realised that I had not done a Prost to justify my newest finished corset. I had posted some images of it but alas none that show off the exquisite shape. Sadly my partner is at work so I took some photos without me wearing it which I shall update when he comes home. This is my 14" rose corset. All hand made and pattern from scratch by myself. Inspired by a late Victorian shaped corset pattern. Hand bound and decorated. It's my favourite. There is a skirt and accessories
To match as I have pointed out before I'm sure but they will get their own post when the time comes.

Personally I quite like this shape, it is steel boned of course and the lace trim is real antique Victorian shot with gold thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment